Come in to read my answers. Sorry I have to type English here

來源: 蔓麗 2012-03-01 05:46:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (997 bytes)

First, you may want to write down a list of major projects you led or were involved in the past three or five years. Then, you will have to use the PMI format, fill out the time you spent on the FIVE project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, controling and closing) for EACH project. If you don't have the record for the time you spent, you will just have to use common sense and do some estimations. The reason I said selecting five MAJOR projects above is that since you have to go through the five processes for each project anyway, it makes more sense to work on time consuming projects than small projects. It's a time-consuming process, but you have to do it. There is no short cut.

Regarding to the exam prep, I highly recomend you buy Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep. This is the only book I used. Also there are many PMP forum websites. You can google and go to read other people's experience, and get free exam/test questions too.

Hope this helps

所有跟帖: 

thank you very much.. really helpful... -sisbio- 給 sisbio 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 20:04:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”