thanks for remind... you are right..

回答: Congrats! you are in high demand.上山下鄉2012-02-27 22:02:10

That is the key reason why I am leaving.

He owned a small consulting firm, thus why he is hired by our company as IT drector. But he still manage his team by the style of running small firm as owner. Actually he shouldn't cut salary that much for company, as middle level manager his majob target is to keep major team member or technical source stable and work happy/hard for him.

What he talked about techcnial always is easy, and anytime he can hire 3 indian developer compared with 1 U.S developer, that is kind of unprofessional announcement, and if you do look down technial people, why you need me that much? That doesn't make sense at all.

Also, U.S culture won't allow manager talk about religon stuff in office.. Because each person has own right to believe or not believe something, and he force me talk about why I am born in this earth, what is my target in life... ? That is kind of spiritua abuse for me.

My that LA company which let me work from 3-9pm without dinner, that director got fired last week. I just knew 3 days ago, their HR still look for me to join their team with high salary, now CTO directly wants to meet me and appologize last time they did't treat me in professional way, that HR lady saying this time she will prepare lunch for me... it is joking. But I have said right about that director, whole team worked overweekend, that means organization wrong. If manager can manage his source and project right, that won't have happened. Look, the result comes out so quickly, got fired, and CTO now re-organize whole IT team.

My current manager is totally unprofessional... he has long way to learn how to be a good IT manager.

所有跟帖: 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!