what you are saying is exactly right, but I never CC email when

來源: sisbio 2012-02-12 17:35:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2203 bytes)

Everyone I wrote email to him only, but he return mail with CC whole team, and defensive to say that he is right, then I had to reply with CC as well...

The key reason I analysis is, my manager already sold me out to him and said I would be managed under him, thus why he is so aggreesive...

The second is, my manager refer wrong ERP solution to CEO, I didn't know that. CEO select that solution before I joined company. And in 3 months, I found out architecture problem and reported to my manager, he tried to hide it from everyone, and based on his knowledger - he is only IT infrastructure guy, so he couldn't realize how serious problem it means.

Old solution owns two SQL data source, one is SQL express at store (60 stores), one is headerquarter SQL server, between two data source, old solution will have to call/syc data by programming, push data out from HQ to store level in batch job. The radiculous things Microsoft design this solution based on differnt client configuration (we have 300 terminal computers in stores), and 60 store level SQL .dll file updates and run SQL script if we meet any hotfix and need any customization.

It is nightmare for a real time business system.

I didn't know this solution was refered by my manager. CEO invited us for lunch after this CEO heard news from that operation director, and confirmed with me. CEO even let my manger stop talking, let me talk this problem and know why...

In one week, CEO gave up this old solution which occurs 0.5 millon losing and half year delay.

My manager always thought something very easy and gave CEO wrong direction. He also said we can move all history data from old legacy data (two system) into AX. Because he want to drop old system's license. But technially that would cost 6-9mons to analysis old data and migrate data into new system. 

It is suffer for me to have this kind of manager. He was too aggressive to show off be fore CEO, but unfortunately he didn't have that background and enough experience. 

Whatever, he has too much wrong document on my hand, if I want, I can totally burn him if I want to make it a big case.

所有跟帖: 

yep, this kind of bullshit happens everywhere -觀瀾- 給 觀瀾 發送悄悄話 (197 bytes) () 02/12/2012 postreply 18:34:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”