Should I tell other companies about my situation now?

來源: momode 2011-10-11 09:28:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (730 bytes)

I am working in a university and decided to look for a job with higher pay, and I told my supervisor about it. She decided to give me a raise, just a few thousand lower than the market value, which I didn't expect it at all. With the benefits and work-life balance I currently have, I think it's a pretty good deal.

Since I sent out the resume, lots of recruiters and companies showed interest and would like to interview me. Since the decision making of salary raise involves several levels of people in the university, I don't know when it will be final. If it goes final, I will stay with my current job. Should I tell other companies about my situation now?

Any input will be highly appreciated!!

所有跟帖: 

No. Wait until you get it ! -美國高中- 給 美國高中 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/11/2011 postreply 09:45:49

Go to interested interviews like you never have this option, bec -林卡- 給 林卡 發送悄悄話 (282 bytes) () 10/11/2011 postreply 10:20:11

It is so nice you work in University and your resume is so absor -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (480 bytes) () 10/11/2011 postreply 10:51:37

A couple agents keep asking my current salary -momode- 給 momode 發送悄悄話 momode 的博客首頁 (584 bytes) () 10/11/2011 postreply 12:30:26

虎校長 & I answered Salary questions many times in weekly meeting -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (128 bytes) () 10/11/2011 postreply 12:40:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”