回複:我的情況和你相似,但比你更鬱悶

來源: 蕭湘仙子 2011-09-22 19:29:47 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3669 bytes)
回答: 我的情況和你相似,但比你更鬱悶CGCG2011-09-22 09:50:19

我們出國後,讀書、生孩子,職業有gap很正常的事。如何填GAP,技巧+自信

1. 接電話請注意,需職業化,專業化。因為長時間在家呆,

Here is my experience,

I have a one year gap. At the beginning, I found the entry level job. That was deep memory in my mind, since I didn’t have any confidence; I was scary to pick up the phone from Hunter. I think the hunter can feel that I wasn’t activity to look for job.

I remembered there was good opportunity introduced by my friend who was a genuine manager in China, his HQ recruited some entry or middle level. I was lucky to have interview. At that time my daughter was one year(Nobody looked after kids for me).  My hu*****and and my kids awaited me outside building while I was interviewing. At this moment I think it was embarrassed feeling,

1. I can’t find any suitable suit since I breasted my daughter over 10 month.
  2. I was looked as a housewife, unsuitable suit, slow speaking(used to treat kids)
  3. The worst thing was that I can’t catch the question purpose.  

Fortunately, I searched some interview tips, I designed some problem before I interview.  Moreover I had good testimony written my boss who from German, another boss is from Japan, in addition that I practiced how to pick up phone well. Doing like this,   I was positive and active to look for job. The hunter also felt I was ready to start work.

That was my experience to find the first job after one year gap.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”