Same here, need advice

回答: 小菜的沸點貼讓我很感傷。。豬啊豬2011-09-22 08:17:57

My title only changed when I 跳槽...I took the counter offer one time and stayed for another 3 years..I got the money but it was a bad decision. The money can only keep you happy for couple months and then you found yourself faced the same shit there.

The title doesn't mean too much either. Couple months ago, my old boss was telling everyone that my current position was a step down for me. I just laughed because I have a higher title here. Now I am thinking she maybe right. I have much lesser people to manage which I don’t really cared. However, my authority on decision making process is much lesser than my previous job , and I couldn’t even decide what time to go home.  This is a big gap from running my own show to not able to make any decision, so title means nothing...

The conclusion is : be careful when you  change the job and be careful when you decide to stay after you give the notice.

所有跟帖: 

道友講的極是!! -豬啊豬- 給 豬啊豬 發送悄悄話 豬啊豬 的博客首頁 (285 bytes) () 09/22/2011 postreply 09:08:17

Hehe, you are lucky that you have choice. For my industry, there -LilyBD- 給 LilyBD 發送悄悄話 LilyBD 的博客首頁 (474 bytes) () 09/22/2011 postreply 10:34:37

Good point. Thanks for sharing. -bluevale- 給 bluevale 發送悄悄話 bluevale 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2011 postreply 10:28:39

very good point. thanks for sharing -Cathy_Bay- 給 Cathy_Bay 發送悄悄話 Cathy_Bay 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/22/2011 postreply 10:31:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!