回複:妞英格蘭地區的人,揍是有文化

來源: wave_forest 2011-09-04 13:15:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (890 bytes)
回答: 妞英格蘭地區的人,揍是有文化胡說之2011-09-04 11:36:42

老胡,you seem going too far to this direction and your post reads weird. I'm not sure if it is relevant to this forum.

In terms of the special relationship between UK and US, it's none of my business. However, I'm not sure if you are convinced by in the US's moral ground on their overseas wars, never mind the Iraqi war.

My original post simply pointed out that this kind of questions did exist and an interviewee was expected to react accordingly rather than passively. In many cases of awkward questions, an interviewer is trying to gauge how an interviewee’s reaction. The question “What’s your weakness?” is one of the alike. The interviewee’s weakness will be exposed during the interview process anyway and the question is not about what the weakness is. Instead, it is about how the interviewee to handle this kind of questions.

所有跟帖: 

sorry, i didn't know you tight youself to that question that way -胡說之- 給 胡說之 發送悄悄話 胡說之 的博客首頁 (139 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 13:18:57

回複:sorry, i didn't know you tight youself to that question that -wave_forest- 給 wave_forest 發送悄悄話 wave_forest 的博客首頁 (97 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 13:23:08

Speaking of the value of Iraq war -胡說之- 給 胡說之 發送悄悄話 胡說之 的博客首頁 (251 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 13:29:51

回複:回複:妞英格蘭地區的人,揍是有文化 -灰衣人- 給 灰衣人 發送悄悄話 灰衣人 的博客首頁 (88 bytes) () 09/04/2011 postreply 13:47:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”