沒有會計背景 都能學數據庫, Accounting+DB=新技能。謝謝!

來源: 美國老土 2011-07-28 10:36:52 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2184 bytes)

Accounting, finance is used everywhere.

If for any reason you already got your accounting degree (you really do not have to go this way, if you can start again) and got your job, congratulations!

As you know, Accounting job didn't pay much.

However, Accounting + Database skill, will make you into a better position.

I am not talking about C, C++, Java developers, I am talking about make you become a Data Application Users for many companies.

As a Accounting people, you more or less already knew what I am talking about.

You may run some Month End Report which you have no idea what kind of database is behind it and no idea how to change the SQL to get the report you want. You always think that lady in another goup who can fix the error in the report are really cool. You always dream that one day you can get paied as her did.

Yes, it is doable.

With a Powerful PC or Laptopp in home (Yes, you already have many in home, but you only use it for internet, too bad!), you can get databases installed in to it, you can play the data and generate, modify the report.You can repeat the process untill you become an expert of it.

Then you can write these skills into your resume, and you can start looking...

You already knew AP, AR, GL, AM, OM, etc, so people knew you have the Accounting skills they want;

With a top expert in Silicon Valley to help you pick up the database skill and use your mouth to speak out his words in the interview, people will have no doubt that they are talking with a candidate who really knew database. In this case, will you get the job?  You kew the answer.

This is the secret why so many people who even do not have Accouting experience, do not have degree in USA, do not have working experience in USA, all got good jobs!

I worked in so many industries of USA, I knew this job is good.

Many years later, you will appreciate you followed my suggestion. I am very sure.

(Please listen the weekly meeting record of last night, I answered many questions in there.)

Happy Accounting!

所有跟帖: 

我膽怯,以為在美國找工作都要學曆+經驗+reference?我都沒有啊。盼老土助我。 -紅豔豔的木棉花- 給 紅豔豔的木棉花 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/28/2011 postreply 10:58:38

學曆已有. 經驗,reference 今天沒有, 但仨月後可以有 -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (699 bytes) () 07/28/2011 postreply 11:33:53

再次感謝老土指路,等待你的網站恢複運營。 -紅豔豔的木棉花- 給 紅豔豔的木棉花 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/28/2011 postreply 11:39:13

很給力,俺希望兩個月就找到一個勒脖工 -duedaydec23- 給 duedaydec23 發送悄悄話 duedaydec23 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/29/2011 postreply 22:41:09

謝謝您的回答!老土老師! -在路上!- 給 在路上! 發送悄悄話 (360 bytes) () 07/28/2011 postreply 11:11:24

Glad to know you already knew 打他。 -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (563 bytes) () 07/28/2011 postreply 11:20:53

忽然想明白了,我發現土你工作和教書和你開電話會的做事方式都是一樣的,就是不厭其煩, 堅持不懈,享樂其中 -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 07/28/2011 postreply 11:58:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”