回複:全職媽媽想要進入職場怎麽這麽難?

來源: 美國老土 2011-07-20 12:45:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2261 bytes)

04年金融碩士畢業,

-- Nice, you have the degree! Many of my studets even do not have this kind of degree. So you know you are betetr than many of us!

一 直因為生娃照顧家沒有機會上班.等孩子大了,準備找工作,卻發現非常難.

-- You felt difficulty because you (same as many of us) don't know how to find a job and don't know which field to target a job.

為了準備,做過volunteer,考過CFA,然後參加各種 professional的活動,其中認識了很多人,也有7,8 次被推薦,但真正意義上的interview隻有一次.其中一個最有力的推薦者,是一個VP, 他和管financial analyst的主管極力推薦我,並拿著我的resume一起分析.結果是主管也承認我的背景不錯,但她的一句話打敗了我,她說她更願意雇剛畢業的學 生,compare to我這種畢業很多年又沒有經驗的人.

-- You failed becasue you do not have the skill they need.

-- Skill can be build up if you follow the nice way. (The way I tell you what to do).

雖然老公對我找不找工作都行,

-- How lucky you are!

-- Not every hu*****and like him. He is great!

但我一直不能釋懷.不想一輩子做全職主婦.

-- How lucky he is!

-- Not every wife like you. You are great too!

雖然很享受和孩子在一起的時光,但這樣的日子,還是寂寞和不甘的.每次去 downtown, 看到那些白領,都無比羨慕.昨晚在夢裏哭了,問一個朋友:為什麽我想要重回職場會這麽難?其實這樣的夢不止一次了,上班成了我一個解不開的心結.

-- No work today doesn't mean no work after three months.

-- Totally depends on what will you do in there three months.

我想過是因為自己專業的問題,現在不想隻在金融領域裏找了,

-- Actually Why not?

-- You already have the degree which many of us didn't have. (But, Susan, 愛餓蘇三, (You knew her, don't you?) has Finance Analysis Degree too!)
-- After pick up marketable Database skills, plus your Finance degree, you will be in a good shape.
-- If somebody offer you a job in a big Bank or whatever big company do Finance Analysis, Why you say NO?

下一步,也想學Data analysis. 老土老師,真心希望得到您的幫助!

-- I can tell everybody at here that I am willing to use you as an example, let's make the change of your life.

-- 老土助你圓夢,一切皆有可能。 別人中, 咱也中。

所有跟帖: 

老土老師, 我的眼淚控製不住了.謝謝你的鼓勵和這麽warm的回複!!! -客人知我意- 給 客人知我意 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:12:28

樓主,不好意思,打岔了;祝好運; -aywl- 給 aywl 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:22:16

老土老師,控製不住了 -龍少爺- 給 龍少爺 發送悄悄話 龍少爺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 15:39:17

我想今天會" make a change of my life". -客人知我意- 給 客人知我意 發送悄悄話 (706 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:36:26

Master degree + Data處理倒是有一些經驗 = a nother working Mom! -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (492 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 13:46:49

how to start? very interested in the new file and would like to -17haock- 給 17haock 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 14:33:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”