Thanks for the advices, ...

來源: green 2011-07-15 15:57:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1978 bytes)
回答: 老土吃飯,睡五角去了。janelle2011-07-15 12:03:30

I should have no crimial records; The employment history on my resume are all the truth; and I should have a very good credit score. But something very unusal happened during my job application. Two companies hold back after checking my background and reference, and one company call off an on-site interview after we talked one days ago about arranging a flight for the on-site interview. All these companies have showed great interests from the technical side.    

The reasons I could think of are:

1. I made some very good devices in one company, and I listed that in my resume as my accomplishment. That company has being trying to hide that technology from their publication. The manager (my friend, non Chinese) may not willing to confirm that accomplishment.

2. I was let go in a company recently. That company is hiring-and-firing at the same time, that is obviously causing many questions and suspicous on job seeker. The HR's explaination to me is that (1) the functionity of that job is changed (I used that explaination to EED to get unemployment benefit), and (2) the business cost structure alignment (in plain English, that means to cut high-salaried employee and to get young, low-salaried employee). There were obviously more reasons under the table such as management changes and company politics. I have many friends in that company, but the current management and some people in that company may not like me ue to the complicated political situation.

3. Could there be some error on public records? I have always requested to send me a copy of my background check, but I have never received one. I do get feedbacks from my coleague/friends that they got calls for my reference check. Does this means the procedure have not get to the step of background/criminal check?

Thanks for the help and advices.

所有跟帖: 

If I were you, I would do the following things.. -janelle- 給 janelle 發送悄悄話 janelle 的博客首頁 (1505 bytes) () 07/18/2011 postreply 07:20:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”