Try to answer

來源: vegelife 2011-06-19 09:29:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1488 bytes)
回答: 另有一疑惑fountaingrass2011-06-18 23:50:48

For sure you should add ERP and SQL as part of your skills if you received the training.

You may discuss the ERP and SQL and the projects you did in the training if the employer is very interest in it. Unless the company's ERP is messed up or the company is looking for a person with very strong ERP background, you should be fine. You want a job you can handle and feel comfortable with. Work is only part of your life.

SQL? Not sure about other people. I have never checked if the interviewers have SQL or Hyperion background for lower level jobs. Most of the the templates are there. All you need to do is to change the limits, ranges, etc and run the reports. I seldom check if the high level job interviewers have the background,either. It's a quick training.

I have different standards for different level of jobs. Generally speaking, I am looking for a person who can fit the team, be honest, be independent and make reasonable judgements, communicate with other departments or companies....  The other qualities like understanding of the concepts, willingness to learn and capability can make me ignore the experiences.

If you are looking for your first job, yes, it may not be easy, but  you will find it. Be well prepared. Interview skill is very, very important.  Believe it or not, some companies are looking for new graduates because of the lower pay rates given the business is still slow today.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”