回複: 我是這麽擬定考試的

1)      I completed all parts within 6 months. I did two per window, one at the beginning, the next one at the end. You can spread it out more. It really depends on you, how much time you have to study, and how hard you study. You can do it in 6 months if you study hard or you can easily take all the exams in a year. The bottom line is not let your review materials become obsolete (Becker CPA software is valid for one year only).

2)      Take what you would consider to be the most difficult section first. FAR almost always takes the most time to prepare for. It has the largest amount of material, with REG coming in second. AUD and BEC are usually considered easier. But lots of people have trouble with BEC, because it is such a grab bag of question. BEC is a mixture of Econ, IT and other stuff. You may know that starting Jan 1, 2011, BEC gains 3 written communications and become the only section to have written communications.

3)      BTW- I found out Becker flash cards are very helpful. They sometimes focused on material that I overlooked. It was also a nice review for me while I was eating lunch or riding in a car with my hu*****and to an exam.

Well I hope that helps.

所有跟帖: 

Your experience and suggestion is very helpful to me.thank you -如意媽- 給 如意媽 發送悄悄話 如意媽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2011 postreply 09:20:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!