女孩四十一枝花,三個孩子功勞大. 人若犯咱咱犯人,憋出內傷不值了.

來源: 美國老土 2011-04-17 09:43:23 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1934 bytes)

Here are the key points I will talk:

1)Dear boss, I have been working in here for N years/Month, you know I 喜歡一個open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境。And you knew we have had a open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境 for years, and you know I like this 環境 and is trying my best to maintain this 環境, and I will do my best to continue maintain this 環境 for sure.

2)Dear boss, if (excuse me boss, Here I only say if), some new people, who just joined the team shortly, tell us we did this wrong, we did that wrong, and start complain, and start managing me, and start send useless email to complain, how do you think this new person? apparently, this new persopn may not fit well for our open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境. And apparently, this new person need make change...in order to keep a open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境 as you required in your email.

3)Dear boss, as you knew, I usually focus on doing a good work, but this does not mean I do not have my own opinion or observation. I have solid fact and DATA which I did email you previously (as this new person did), since we are discussing about maintain a open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境 today, let me show you the fact and DATA I have:

"她以怨報德, 不fair. 她不和我溝通就向老板告狀, 不open. 她3次不同場合blamed我, 沒有respect. 她曾經向一個新來的同事說, 在這裏的人呆久了就不flexible. 她這樣把同事分成新舊兩派, 沒有創造colleagial環境."

4)Dear boss, have a open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境 is very important to me. Now you have the fact and solid DATA. ( I am sure you do not need a DBA to manager these DATA :=) ), I trust you, As usual, to help us maintain a open, fair, respectful colleagial 環境, and AS YOU ALREADY KNEW, I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU TOLD US TO DO.

中不中?

(even you are in Germany, you still can listen our recorded tele-conference, wish it will help.)

所有跟帖: 

多謝多謝, 我把你的幾個要點綜和一下,明天知道如何對付了。 -sangehaizidema- 給 sangehaizidema 發送悄悄話 sangehaizidema 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/17/2011 postreply 09:54:48

I have solid fact and DATA which I did NOT email you previously -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (145 bytes) () 04/17/2011 postreply 10:12:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”