Just For Today (我隻今天應該做的事情)

Just For Today 我隻今天應該做的事情

1. Just for today I will be happy. This assumes that what Abraham Lincoln said is true, that "most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Happiness is from within; it is not a matter of externals.

今天我會感到很高興,正如林肯所說,隻要堅定自己的信心,很多人都會很高興,因為幸福是發自內心的,而不是外在事務能夠左右得了的。

2. Just for today I will try to adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my family, my business, and my luck as they come and fit myself to them.

今天我會盡量調整自己去適應環境,而不是讓周圍環境來適應我,我會盡量適應我的家庭,工作,和運氣。

3. Just for today I will take care of my body. I will exercise it, care for it, nourish it, not abuse it nor neglect it, so that it will be a perfect machine for my bidding.

今天我會照顧我的身體。我會鍛煉我的身體,照顧好它,給它充分的營養,不濫用它,不忽視它,讓健壯的體魄成為我努力完成任務的發動機。

4. Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.

今天我會讓自己堅強,我會學一些有用的知識,我不會再是一個思維懶蟲。我會讀一些需要我去用心思考的好書。

5. Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways: I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out. I will do at least two things I don't want to do, as William James suggests, just for exercise.

今天我會用三種方法曆練我的思維:我會暗地裏幫助一個人。就像威廉姆建議的一樣,我至少會做兩件我通常不想做的事。

6. Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress as becomingly as possible, talk low, act courteously, be liberal with praise, criticise not at all, nor find fault with anything and not try to regulate nor improve anyone.

今天我會更加隨和,我會讓自己看起來很很精神,穿著整潔,低聲說話,做事有禮貌,多表揚他人,而不批評一句,不找認何人和事的毛病,也不給任何人提任何建議。

7. Just for today I will try to live through this day only, not to tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do things for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime.

今天我就隻想好好過好今天,而不去胡思亂想我一生的麻煩事。我可以在十二個小時內完成讓我自己驚訝不已的事,而不是讓他成為我一生的包袱。

8. Just for today I will have a programme (a plan of action to accomplish a specified end: a school lunch program). I will write down what I expect to do every hour. I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. It will eliminate two pests, hurry and indecision.

我會為今天作一個計劃, 我會寫下每一個小時我應當完成些什麽. 我可能不會百分之百的照著它做, 但至少我做計劃了, 這樣它會消除兩個惡習, 匆忙和不知所措.

9. Just for today I will have a quiet half-hour all by myself and relax. In this half-hour sometimes I will think of God, so as to get a little more perspective into my life.

今天我會拿出三十分鍾的時間休息和放鬆, 在這半個小時中, 我會思考信仰方麵的問題, 因它會給我一些關於生活更深層次的思考.

10. Just for today I will be unafraid, especially I will not be afraid to be happy, to enjoy what is beautiful, to love, and to believe that those I love, love me.

今天我會無所畏懼, 並且我不會擔心自己不高興, 我會盡情享受美的事務, 會盡量去愛別人,並相信我所愛的人也會愛我.

If we want to develop a mental attitude that will bring us peace and happiness, here is Rule 1:

Think and act cheerfully, and you will feel cheerful.

假如我們真的渴望養成一種可以給我們帶來和平幸福的好的生活態度, 第一個準則就是: 每天高興地想事和做事, 這樣你就真的感覺很高興了.

所有跟帖: 

頂一下,謝謝分享 -greentree2010- 給 greentree2010 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2011 postreply 18:18:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!