回複:快過聖誕節了, 有件事特不開心

來源: Kaolin007 2010-12-23 10:14:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (925 bytes)

I would give best friend a chance to explain all your concerns in face or in phone.

Even she did say something bad about you in front of "other people", is that really a unforgivable mistake?? Who do you have higher regard in heart, her or them?? If it is her, I would think that you will feel more sad about losing her friendship than other people. Who cares what they think about you? I only care about my family and friends.

If you think she has such an influnce on other people, "有時候要在國內找找關係熟人之類的", why not ask her for help. If she is indeed the trouble maker, then she might want to mend it for you. You should bring her to the side of "helper" instead of the side of "distractor".

Don't easily break a relationship so treasurous to you in the past. It's like glass - once it is broken, it will never be mended again.

所有跟帖: 

949494 -eyehalfopen- 給 eyehalfopen 發送悄悄話 eyehalfopen 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2010 postreply 10:40:40

回複:感謝回帖!說實話我這個朋友個人能力是挺強的, 也樂於助人, 問題是事情過後 -做馬甲的大媽- 給 做馬甲的大媽 發送悄悄話 做馬甲的大媽 的博客首頁 (328 bytes) () 12/23/2010 postreply 14:09:52

學習了,讚一個! -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2010 postreply 20:15:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”