小豬的推薦人這麽說,這小豬還好賣嗎?For Senior Lead Mechanical Engineer position(3

來源: 就找阿凡提 2010-12-09 18:34:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2054 bytes)

1. Did the candidate supervise other employees? How effectively? If I spoke to those employees, how do you think they would describe his/her management style?

xxx has been leading a few contractors and other engineers in solving and managing many technical issues. In my opinion, he’s more suitable for technical lead than functional manager.

2.  Did you evaluate the candidate’s performance? Can you speak to his/her strong and weak points? What was noted as needing improvement during this performance review?

I was not his functional manager, so didn’t have chance to evaluate his performance. However, he’s been known by his peers and management team being a hard worker and conscientious. His broad experience and strong technical background have earned respect from his teammates.

Being a mechanical engineer for most of his career, xxx’s lacking the exposure to other engineering disciplines, e.g., advanced software and electric technologies. Also being a non-native English speaker, xxx has room to improve his communication skills.

所有跟帖: 

仔細的讀老土的博客以及101, 老土們的形象幻化幻化。。。阿凡提幫鬥巴依老爺就漸漸清晰起來 -就找阿凡提- 給 就找阿凡提 發送悄悄話 (69 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 19:00:23

Negative reference. -胡說之- 給 胡說之 發送悄悄話 胡說之 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 19:52:45

十有八九不好賣了。 -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 吳用先生 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 20:09:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”