My Letter to employer to ask for more money!!

來源: LINDA 2010-11-03 08:16:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6202 bytes)
回答: Help!! Salary NegotiateLINDA2010-11-02 20:10:40

To all who helped me, I am posting my letter which I composed last night and wish they will get back to me soon!

Thank you very much for the job offer, and I appreciate your trust and confidence in me. I see an excellent fit between me and your growing accounting team; and l am very excited about the opportunity.

Upon careful review of the offer letter and XXX benefit package, I would like to propose a few modifications to the offer. Please kindly let me know whether these are acceptable to you.

1.   Job Title- Senior GL Accountant. I have held Senior GL Accountant title since XXX and I believe this title truly reflects my experience, education and background.

2.   Base Salary of $74,000 per year. My research of the industry norms for the position indicates that a salary of $74,000 is more in-line with my qualifications.

3.   One-time signing bonus of $2,000. I would like a one-time signing bonus of $2,000, to compensate my resignation from my current job before the year end.

4.   Start date of XXXX or XXXX. In order to provide my current employer 2 weeks to handle transition, please have the starting date on XXXX or XXXX, whichever works better for your team.

I am very interested in becoming a member of your team, and I will bring value to your department. I welcome the opportunity to discuss the above changes with you and hope to reach an agreement soon. Please don't hesitate to contact me at XXXX in case you need to reach me.

Please let me know if this is appropriate and let me know how big the chance I will get the counter offer back.  I promise to post my updates as soon as I got it.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for sharing! -SweetChi- 給 SweetChi 發送悄悄話 SweetChi 的博客首頁 (407 bytes) () 11/03/2010 postreply 10:05:06

回複:Thanks for sharing! -LINDA- 給 LINDA 發送悄悄話 LINDA 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 11/03/2010 postreply 10:38:52

Dear girl friend, we learn from each other :) -SweetChi- 給 SweetChi 發送悄悄話 SweetChi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2010 postreply 11:45:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”