could not find a job, frustrated....

來源: flash1234 2010-10-28 12:28:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1073 bytes)

I resigned from my job about 2 years ago to take care of my 2 daughters, and realized that I don't enjoy staying home. Since my previous jobs (bench work) do not have much growth, I decided to change my career and obtained a MS degree in a area I'm really interested in. I started job hunting about 1 year ago, but did not even get an interview. I'm very very frustrated. I am wondering if I should keep trying or just go back to my old profession. Although it is difficult to find one even in my old profession, the chances will be higher than to start a new career.

I also want to get advices from working mun, is it possible to work on a very demanding job and take good care of two naughty kids at pre-school age at the same time? Daddy is busy and won't be able to help during work days. I started to wonder if it worth spending so much time and effort in pursuing something I like but may still fail at the end.

I had seeked advice several times in the forum and I got many nice suggestions. I belive people here will give me good advice again.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”