how long will it take to get an offer?

來源: kleinburg 2010-10-14 09:19:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (714 bytes)
I had an oral offer from the boss of a small company in the U. S.. He contacted me in the whole interview process even he had controller and president in his company(this information from his email, cc to two people). He didn't give me an onsite-interview since I thought he wanted to save money. He told me that he would sent me the employment letter. However, I have not received anything. Could you guys let me know normally how long it would take to get an offer letter? I am thinking he might be hesitate to give me the offer since he didn't meet me for the interview. If he was really busy, normally the boss would ask an assistant to prepare a draft for the employment letter? Thanks for any suggestions.

所有跟帖: 

我覺得他就是忘了。打電話寫信提醒即可。 -驢驢- 給 驢驢 發送悄悄話 驢驢 的博客首頁 (57 bytes) () 10/14/2010 postreply 09:51:38

thanks. I have emailed him and he said he would send it out, but -kleinburg- 給 kleinburg 發送悄悄話 (54 bytes) () 10/14/2010 postreply 10:08:51

問問好,讓他還覺得你挺重視這職位的,加分。 -驢驢- 給 驢驢 發送悄悄話 驢驢 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2010 postreply 10:13:43

回複:how long will it take to get an offer? -down_under- 給 down_under 發送悄悄話 (438 bytes) () 10/14/2010 postreply 18:27:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”