回複:update:辭職

來源: windsky127 2010-09-14 11:06:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1243 bytes)
回答: update:辭職newaccountantmm2010-09-13 14:57:06
I think you are too soft. You need to be much harder and I don’t understand why don’t you speak up and talk to the CEO for the undergoing issues? If you don’t do it by yourself, nobody will stand out for you.

There’s no need to scare of her, and there’s no need to keep being silent because of your limited English. Yet you are under her, but please be aware of the other side of the fact that she also relies on you to do the works for her.

While talk to CEO, just try to giving out the facts, including the lying evidence of the project, and please please don’t include any of your comments. They would have enough wisdoms to analyses the facts.

Advise to you: you must change your working attitudes while dealing with anyone in work if want to be succeed; you must speak out and fight back for any undergoing issues like this. Nobody would respect to an one who is being silence and suffer all those unfairness, because they won’t know what’s happening in between you guys unless hear the words.
One more fact: 跟他們交手,你越尊重,他就越看不起你,相反,你越不把他們放在眼裏,他們就對你越好

I had the same experiences just like you few years back. And I learned the lessons from there.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you so much! -newaccountantmm- 給 newaccountantmm 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2010 postreply 17:53:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”