3rd interview: communication and influencing skills

來源: daydreamsilly 2010-09-04 05:32:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1174 bytes)
I went to a job interview two weeks ago and was called back for 2nd interview with the manager of the hiring manager(VP) and HR because VP was going overseas for 2 weeks. The HR lady told me at the time the hiring manager wants his boss to meet me asap so that they can make a decision.

So I went and my references were contacted the same day. But I didn't hear from them until one week later when they asked to come in for 3rd interview with a presentation as the VP would like to know better of my communciation and influencing skills.

I was set back to certain degree as this shows the VP is not confident in my communication skills from the interview. I think that 2nd intereview with VP was not as energetic. The VP is not from my field. I also can't help myself finding his manner and personality is a bit off, i.e I would n't want to work with him if I don't have to. With such judgement in my mind,I probalby didn't perform well in the 2nd interview.

各位大俠, Have you had expereince in this sort of situation that you can sense your boss's boss is not confident in you and how do you deal with it in the interview? Many thanks

所有跟帖: 

他跟你不是一個專業,應該更好communicate吧 -豬胖子- 給 豬胖子 發送悄悄話 豬胖子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 12:51:48

回複:他跟你不是一個專業,應該更好communicate吧 -daydreamsilly- 給 daydreamsilly 發送悄悄話 (99 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 17:45:15

It sounds to me that the VP may have certain degree -winter06- 給 winter06 發送悄悄話 winter06 的博客首頁 (276 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 19:48:54

Thank you, I think you just speak out my concern. -daydreamsilly- 給 daydreamsilly 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 20:10:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”