how to negociate with director/supervisor regarding laid off?tha

來源: rose88 2010-08-20 10:18:53 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1005 bytes)
I know here has many experts in career problem. Right now I meet a problem with my supervisor. He gave me a very bad performance (l-5, he gave me 2, unsatisfactory) then I battle with him, wrote my opinion, attached to employee part. when we interview, my supervisor told me the funding is so short and my position is not security, and I told him I will relocate with my hu*****and. So he knew I would resign. Then I took sick leave and vacation for almost one month, today I renew my vacation, he denied and request me to work and meet him with director to discuss this thing.Two weeks ago, the director of our group sent email to all of us saying will cut hours for all of employee from full time to part time. So I want him laid off me then I can get unemployment compensation, if I regime I can't get it. I am worried about he would not agree laid off me,because I have conflicted with him and push me to resign. So how I negotiate with him and director? very appreciate for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

所有跟帖: 

Just leave if you cann't handle the situation. -loves- 給 loves 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2010 postreply 10:58:06

Thanks! This is one option -rose88- 給 rose88 發送悄悄話 rose88 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2010 postreply 11:48:12

你老板的意思隻不過是想讓你走人 -胡說之- 給 胡說之 發送悄悄話 胡說之 的博客首頁 (164 bytes) () 08/20/2010 postreply 11:56:55

Thank you! You make me more comfortable!!!!!! -rose88- 給 rose88 發送悄悄話 rose88 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2010 postreply 12:03:26

Thank you!!!!as what you said, the director just laid off me. -rose88- 給 rose88 發送悄悄話 rose88 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2010 postreply 16:44:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”