Seriously why am I so NOT motivated?

來源: Hihi-Mimi 2010-07-23 11:40:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (662 bytes)
Do you have a career goal? I kind of have one. After I being in the same profession for close to 13 years, job seems to be really easy, a few reports and a couple of calls. I have been initiating new projects to spice up my work. It is going well. Even with that, I still have more bandwidth to take on additional responsibility. But I am happy with my “flexible” schedule. I just don’t have the urge to get on bigger and better things. OF COURSE, I know it is better to have a salary in millions and have vacation home in cities I am in love with. But, but, I just can’t get myself going. . . If you were me, what would you do? Thanks a million!!!

所有跟帖: 

do nothing more than that needed to be done. don't have any goal -higgledypiggledy- 給 higgledypiggledy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2010 postreply 12:08:52

If I were you, you would be working on improving -屋漏痕- 給 屋漏痕 發送悄悄話 屋漏痕 的博客首頁 (27 bytes) () 07/23/2010 postreply 12:18:24

Since I don't play baseball, I am not quite following you. -Hihi-Mimi- 給 Hihi-Mimi 發送悄悄話 (26 bytes) () 07/23/2010 postreply 13:02:52

咪咪,你可以養隻貓或狗,替你把失去的激情找回來,或者去GYM or do some camping -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2010 postreply 21:42:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”