tell you a story of a friend. hope to cheer you up

來源: Cathy_Bay 2010-07-14 10:17:16 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1069 bytes)
This friend told me his story during my horrible days. He was given 3 choices when his employer decided to cut his department out: 1. transfer to do something he does not like; 2. package his stuff in 3 months and find a buyer and leave with his program, no severance 3. lay off with a good severance. He chose 2. he was able to sell the package to another company, which laid him off quickly after the transition. He then found a job at a then-famous company, small but with lots of cash. when he got there, he found the company was bleeding money out uncontrollably. within a year, the company lost all cash and went bankrupcy. He was laid-off again but his program was acquired by a venture capital during court auction. VC gave the program to a start-up and my friend went there. He worked there for 3 years then he left for a big company. When I met him, he was heavily recruited to my company as a sr. director, heading a new department

Just to tell you everyone has his/her down time. you will be fine. take some time off and relax and refresh yourself.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”