How to contact with you

來源: yfzf 2010-06-25 09:05:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (892 bytes)
You are right "I'm wondering if I can switch to be as an data analyst which the knowledge is not updated so fast.Prepare the interview for Java/J2EE got me so headache, there are so much stuff I need to learn. So I give up, I don't want to learn so much new stuff since I'm not younger any more.", I am really fear the phone interview and onsite interview, they ask the very tiny question, you should remember all function name. It is exhausting and painful, when you prepare very hard for interview, then they said that you are not strong enough, you feel very upset and 迷茫. specially, it seems that the Indian people dominate this area, it is hard to do phone interview because their special 發音。 I have took the sql and PL/SQL on communite college, I don't know what's special for "Lao tu"'s class. for new area, you don't have experience, how to get the interview?

所有跟帖: 

Don't freak out about the interview. Nobody is perfect on that, -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2010 postreply 13:24:48

all you need to do is picking up and practice -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2010 postreply 13:25:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”