I have the same issue with you. This is what I did

來源: JustAsked 2010-05-22 06:40:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1228 bytes)
My boss is new to her position, after she took over as the lead in this team, 6 people left (total 10). She has problem dealing with others, I heard this from another staff after she hired me. I worked very hard but she is very tough, I called HR about it and they did help, but not much they can do.

So first, if you feel that you are burned out, and you are in bad mode, better find a way to rest. It will give time to cool down and think carefully about what you can take from this experience and plan your future. Don't go back to work when you are in bad mode, you might fight with your boss.

This is what I did: I went to see my doctor and she gave me a 3 week stress leave. My company has the policy that I could take leave for a year if my doctor approves.

I then talked to my boss and HR, my boss was freaked out when she heard that I need to take the leave. But HR was very helpful and they know when you are sick, the best thing to do is to rest.

It's common that people get burned out in their work, so ask your doctor for help. Put yourself together during the leave and look for new jobs.

Now I'm in a better shape to deal with my boss and plan my future.

Good luck!
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”