關於offer, need help.

來源: 美人毛毛魚 2010-04-26 08:54:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (764 bytes)
上周五on-site interview, 剛才(周一),hiring manager called and said he would like to move forward. He asked if I would like to accept an offer that is one level below the one I applied and interviewed. He said that won't be financial impact, just a title change.I think there always a finance impact in the long run. He said he will move it over to HR for further process if it is OK with me. During the phone call, I sort of OK'd for the lower title offer, but sticked with the salary range I asked.
After the call, when I think about it and am not very comfortable. Is there still room for discussion and hopw should I approach it? I don't want to loos the opportunity, however if it is lowered down, I am not better off much compared to my current job.

所有跟帖: 

如果不同的職稱拿同樣的工資,why not?你有更大 -mudhead- 給 mudhead 發送悄悄話 mudhead 的博客首頁 (18 bytes) () 04/26/2010 postreply 09:33:21

same salary does not mean same "pay" -doublev- 給 doublev 發送悄悄話 (173 bytes) () 04/26/2010 postreply 10:48:36

Yes. I agree with you. That's what I meat at the beginning. -美人毛毛魚- 給 美人毛毛魚 發送悄悄話 美人毛毛魚 的博客首頁 (39 bytes) () 04/27/2010 postreply 05:47:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”