Is that the good sign for my on site interview?

I had on-site interview in a big company last Friday, position is SE. I met two people separately, one is director and one is senior manager(who had phone interview with me).

Talked with director half hour, and talked with manager one hour, I think interview went well, both of them asked me what is my availablity, I told two week notice. I asked the manager how long I could get feedback, he said the company's recruiter would contact me in the middle or the end of next week. During interview, he also mentioned 'you had phone interview and now you come here, we will process next step'. Specially, before I leave, he asked me how to pronounce my name, I taught him, he repeated twice and said 'I need get used to it', is this a good sign? anybody has idea or has similiar situation? thanks.

Today is Tuesday, I didn't get feedabck yet, waiting result is so hard to me, I can't sleep well these days.I like this position very much, actually I already sent email to recruiter last Saturday to ask him let me know if there's any feedback, plan to call the company recruiter tomorrow.

所有跟帖: 

do not call, just wait -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 世界無童話 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2010 postreply 17:53:17

can you tell why ? thanks. -zhonguoren- 給 zhonguoren 發送悄悄話 zhonguoren 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2010 postreply 17:59:12

That only make yourself feel better -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 世界無童話 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2010 postreply 18:19:52

別把客套話過份的解讀,那隻會徒增煩腦。 -sigma- 給 sigma 發送悄悄話 (10 bytes) () 04/13/2010 postreply 18:16:18

do you think I should call or just wait? maybe I think too much -zhonguoren- 給 zhonguoren 發送悄悄話 zhonguoren 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/13/2010 postreply 18:24:24

回複:Is that the good sign for my on site interview? -yijibang- 給 yijibang 發送悄悄話 yijibang 的博客首頁 (140 bytes) () 04/13/2010 postreply 18:33:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!