I could answer my friend's question, Can You?

來源: help-help 2010-02-28 08:43:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (948 bytes)
My frend worked in a middle size company for two years. She got below expectation from her manager and got laid off three years ago. She explained to me the real situation was at that time the compmany would like to outsource those tasks to India, her manager just tried all the means to push them out. luckly, she got the big company's offer before she got laid off.She was happy at that time.

Now she has worked for a big company for three years. She is looking for job beccause of the outsoure concern again. The same middle size compaany found her resume and contact her for one perfectly matched job. She already passed the onsite job interview and got very good feedback.

She has one concern now , if she got the final offer from the hiring manager, could the company's HR reject the offer because she got that below expectation three years ago?

Thanks for your info. My friend is waiting for your info. Thanks a lot!

所有跟帖: 

那公司知道你朋友是誰,沒理由擔心。 -吃糖?- 給 吃糖? 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/28/2010 postreply 09:11:41

當初申請時,她的簡曆指出她曾為那個公司工作過嗎? -answer4u- 給 answer4u 發送悄悄話 (76 bytes) () 02/28/2010 postreply 09:15:11

回複:當初申請時,她的簡曆指出她曾為那個公司工作過嗎? -help-help- 給 help-help 發送悄悄話 (141 bytes) () 02/28/2010 postreply 14:53:17

HR listen to the hiring manager -美國老土- 給 美國老土 發送悄悄話 美國老土 的博客首頁 (432 bytes) () 02/28/2010 postreply 09:27:39

如非迫不得已, 別吃"回頭草". -問問玩- 給 問問玩 發送悄悄話 (137 bytes) () 02/28/2010 postreply 09:58:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”