I had the similar experience two months ago,

he complained my communication with China was bad, should not use "Hi xxx,", should use " Dear xxx, How are you? Hope you are doing well" at the beginning of each email,told him this was not personal email, it's business letter,anyway, I did not care which format, followed his format, later I chose to quit job, the funny thing was all the factories shocked I would resign and asked why, one factory even sent him email to ask him to keep me stay.

I can fully understand your frustration and depression, there are only two choices, leave or stay, the only person can stay in such company is to kiss his ass, I am not that kind of person, so better leave earlier, at least not so stressed everyday. Our VP played it very well, one minute just complained to me heave rain, bad commute, within one minute, when CEO asked him how was commute today? VP replied immediately "It's pretty good, just talked to xxx(me), even raining, but driving while listening to music, it's still fun.." I faint.... If you are such kind of person, you can stay, but I don't think so.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!