I explained this in the last email. But have some

來源: smart 2010-02-08 10:03:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1006 bytes)
words for you. It is too bad that I am not a good person; it is too bad that my 度量也忒小了點. So what?Honestly, I do not think i can be changed too much now, just like i cannot change the personality of my boss. You may find a super nice boss, or you may find a boss even worse than I. There are lots of things we do not like in the world, but we have to take it. If somebody decided to work for me, than he must learn to comprimise something for me, just like I have to comprise something for him if I decide to let him to work for me. I only brought up that example to make my points, and of course there are other reasons. To say, just only because of this, I do not like him anymore. So what? Yes, i am bad. Yes, it is better for him not working for me. But it is he who needs that job at that time, and I certainly can find other people I like to replace him. If I cannot find, I will still appear nice to him, and let him work for me, while I am looking for other potential candidates. Am I a evil?

所有跟帖: 

You know where you are -如風網事- 給 如風網事 發送悄悄話 (175 bytes) () 02/08/2010 postreply 11:35:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”