回複:謝謝老土哥!here comes a big big hug ...... (圖)

來源: 我邊走邊問 2010-02-07 19:36:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1175 bytes)
回答: Here are the hiring processes美國老土2010-02-07 19:23:58

http://tinypic.com/r/344qsep/6 It’s wondrous what a hug can do. A hug can cheer you when you’re blue. A hug can say, “i love you so” Or, “gee i hate to see you go”. A hug is, “welcome back again!” And “great to see you!” Or “where’ve you been?” A hug can soothe a small child’s pain And bring a rainbow after rain. The hug! There’s just no doubt about it, We scarcely could survive without it. No longer do you have to worry, For a hug is the way to say “I’m sorry.” A hug delights and warms and charms, It must be why we all have arms. Hugs are great for fathers and mothers Sweet for sister, swell for brothers. Chances are some favorite aunts Love them more than potted plants. Kittens crave them. Puppies love them. Heads of state are not above them. A hug can break the language barrier And make the dullest day seem merrier. No need to fret about the story of ‘em. The more you give the more there are of ‘em. So stretch those arms without delay, And give someone a hug today!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:謝謝老土哥!here comes a big big hug ...... (圖) -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (157 bytes) () 02/07/2010 postreply 19:37:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”