interesting day

來源: Cathy_bay 2009-12-23 18:13:44 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1029 bytes)
today is the last day for people being laid off. The woman who is or will sue me and the company for sth ( no idea what) actually came over to say good-bye. I watched her and wonder how she can keep a straight face and told me it was wonderful to work with me. I said best wishes as well. can't believe the whole thing was so pretensous and people can be so pretensous.my boss still did not mention anything to me. I guess it will be in the new year if HR decide to investigate. but sth is going on. boss actually told me to review all the data this woman generated and practically told me to tear it apart. It was not hard at all. some of her work was false positive data. there was information withheld from sr management. I do not think she should be resposible for all those.but I guess she will be the one taking the blame. I think my boss has been waiting for an opportunity to make the story straight. He has covered this up for a while. I iwll give this presentation on 2nd businessday in 2010. what a wonderful world.

所有跟帖: 

這個P公司,不呆也罷。。 -豬啊豬- 給 豬啊豬 發送悄悄話 豬啊豬 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2009 postreply 18:25:05

AGREE,沒好意思說 -豬胖子- 給 豬胖子 發送悄悄話 豬胖子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2009 postreply 18:26:02

Thanks. hopefully in the new year -Cathy_Bay- 給 Cathy_Bay 發送悄悄話 Cathy_Bay 的博客首頁 (694 bytes) () 12/24/2009 postreply 07:25:11

她姨,要過節了,別活得這麽累。Merry Merry -龍少爺- 給 龍少爺 發送悄悄話 龍少爺 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2009 postreply 18:43:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”