回複:2周前收到離職通知了

來源: Kaolin007 2009-12-11 08:12:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (804 bytes)
unless you change yourself, you will 95% have the same fate as now in the future.

Nobody can survive in the company with an ill relationship with the boss (not the team leader type guys)

Try to change yourself and you attitude. Try to talk with boss again and admit you made terrible mistakes by not following instructions/meeting expectations. And promise you will change in the two month. If he give you a chance, great. If not, at least he won't be so harsh on you when you look for another postion within the company.

Always tell yourself "I have to get up from where I fall". Try to get alone with the current boss is the only option to stand the challenge in life.

I have been in the same situation as you before, and somethings we learn life in a hard way.

所有跟帖: 

太佩服你了,007! -:-}- 給 :-} 發送悄悄話 :-} 的博客首頁 (20 bytes) () 12/11/2009 postreply 08:36:04

幾句大實話,多謝笑口常開妹子誇獎 -Kaolin007- 給 Kaolin007 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2009 postreply 08:45:44

我已經試過了,3月份boss就給我development plan -鬧鬧貓- 給 鬧鬧貓 發送悄悄話 鬧鬧貓 的博客首頁 (272 bytes) () 12/11/2009 postreply 21:00:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”