If u can hire me, I can help u 贏得信任. :)

來源: 吳用先生 2009-11-12 14:32:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1358 bytes)
A few suggestions:

1. get yourself familiar with the products (if necessary, take some of your spare time to do it). This is critical because if you don't know enough about the product, people (especially developers) don't even both to talk to you.
2. find out the emphasis of your ex-director, understand what tasks can be handled by lower level managers and QA engineers and what must be handled by the director. Sometimes the director also need to know certain important technical details. Try to get support from your ex-director as much as possible, her comments/advices will be extremely valuable to you.
3. if possible, call for a meeting with your people, understand their task assignments and their opinions, existing issues. Usually QA engineers/managers have certain relation with dev people, encourage them to keep communication with dev people. If you can make your people keep doing good job (e.g. file a bunch of priority 0 bugs :) ), dev people will respect you slowly.
4. build up your own work relationship with dev people. More communication with them to set their expections right. And if possible get support from your boss.

Trust cannot be built up over the night, but you need to convey the information to dev people that you and your team are on the right track.

Just my 1cent.:) Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

Good one, Lao Wu, -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 16:10:40

謝謝小菜老師誇獎哈。期末考可以給俺PASS了吧。:) -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 吳用先生 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 17:31:21

給你A+,嗬嗬。 -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 17:42:17

其實我算哪根兒蔥呀。 -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 17:42:51

回複:其實我算哪根兒蔥呀。 -吳用先生- 給 吳用先生 發送悄悄話 吳用先生 的博客首頁 (41 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 17:56:17

說來說去還是蔥,嗯,挺好。 -veggiedoggie- 給 veggiedoggie 發送悄悄話 veggiedoggie 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 18:29:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”