Thank you so much for taking time to write this post

來源: ExpectingMM 2009-10-17 16:31:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1247 bytes)
For the first point, I agree with 100 percent.

Second, actually my GUI is a nice shot, much better than they expected, plus I allow each client can has his own customer style-sheet. Just because they want to rearrange some controls and menu, PM’s comments seemed I did not do a good job. I just want to say this is not a big deal as he thinks. But I should use better words.

Third, I know that I my boss liked me, so do other people. During our last conversion, when he said: ”Here, everybody likes you.”, I could not help crying, I heard his voice trembled also.
I am not sure whether he wanted to retain me. Last week when I called him, he said he was ready to call me, I interrupted him to say: “I am calling you because I need your reference.”. He let me to make sure to call him back to tell him whether I will get the job. Later I told him that I got the offer. He asked how much the salary, etc. He also said he would call me a month later to find out whether I will like my new job.

Last, 70 store procedures are all for access database purpose, not any business logic there. They requested even get/set a data, using sp instead of sql commend in the C# code. That is why 70 sp.

Thanks again

所有跟帖: 

你回得也很長. -小謀- 給 小謀 發送悄悄話 小謀 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2009 postreply 18:19:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標