a very silly thing

來源: CAthy_bay 2009-10-15 15:23:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1517 bytes)
i am not sure if I did a stupid thing, just feel the whole thing is pretty silly. need some insights from other people.

There was a planning meeting today. It was totally about a program that I have minimal involvement. Previously there were several meetings regarding that program that I was not invited. I kinda got used to it already. This time, I did not know what had got to me that I had sort of complained to my direct manager yesterday that I felt like an ouotsider being excluded from these discussions. I expressed my interests in the program, just to pretend that I cared to be in this group.

My manager explained the meeting is mostly boring and waste of time etc.. I practically let it go. This afternoon, after my lunch break, I found a note from my boss that sr director apologized for not inviting me and asked me to go the meeting. then I got an email saying the same thing. This "unvitation" really got me mad. sent boss a note that I scheduled other meetings and would try to make it later. But of cause I did not go at all. then boss came back, immediately started explaining it was a mistake not that I was purposefully ignored blah blah blah. then group lead called him up, obviously gathering information to cover themselves up in case I file a complaint to HR.

All of sudden, this silly thing seems to become an HR issue. Should I just let it go or explain to my boss that I have no intention to file complaint? don't want to be a trouble-maker in this uncertainty.

所有跟帖: 

就當沒這回事即可。 -sigma- 給 sigma 發送悄悄話 (22 bytes) () 10/15/2009 postreply 16:12:17

true. Thanks. -Cathy_Bay- 給 Cathy_Bay 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/15/2009 postreply 16:18:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”