Thanks, Henry!

回答: 對工作的思考wsts4222009-09-12 20:27:29

I know my problem is attitude problem rather than image problem. If I like, I can do very well like I used to be. I probably have to bear and keep going as you suggested because of the Green Card. I know it's hard. But think about this, maybe my job is not so bad. They do not discrimiate me "much" as a foriegner although they say something bad about China sometimes. But they gave me a higher rank, they provide me training up to date, they increased my salary one time......Most of them are nice to me. The only problem that I have is the relationship with the new supervisor that I mentioned previously. She was in a lower rank than I am because of her education when I was first hired. That made her very unhappy with me and pick on me from the beginning. But I didn't care about her at that time. Now she got promotion and becomes one of the supervisors. Then she can use the "policies" to pick on me. I know I am treated more stickly than any body else. But I still have no room to argue with her because of the "policies". That girl is "smart" on this part. I should play smartly with her and win the game rather than being angry. I need to improve on this.

Thank you everyone who helped me!

所有跟帖: 

一點疑問 -靜聽海- 給 靜聽海 發送悄悄話 (105 bytes) () 09/13/2009 postreply 21:44:00

come on man, that's rude -真是土包子- 給 真是土包子 發送悄悄話 真是土包子 的博客首頁 (134 bytes) () 09/13/2009 postreply 22:01:39

維我尊大! -靜聽海- 給 靜聽海 發送悄悄話 (397 bytes) () 09/14/2009 postreply 00:01:13

我覺得樓主是真心來向大家請教和征救意見的, 您這個就沒必要了吧? -HenryLi- 給 HenryLi 發送悄悄話 HenryLi 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2009 postreply 07:34:34

無論如何,做人做事的基本原則還是要堅持的吧! -靜聽海- 給 靜聽海 發送悄悄話 (250 bytes) () 09/14/2009 postreply 16:52:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!