又來請教了

I posted my work situations before. Thanks for all the people who help me!

Finally, my previous manager C went away. The new manager has been here for 2 wks. He seems very political. He clearly announced that project bio statistician is the leader of the project, and in charge of everything on the project. To help him understand who is doing what, he wants us to fill out a file with each project's biostatistican, leading programmer... in a meeting (I left early in the meeting).

Team memeber A, a very aggressive and bossy American younger girl sent me the file which she already felt project 1 and project 2 for me. (She said as I was not there, she voluntarily help me to fill these projects.)

Project 2 is the one I am currently working on both as biostatistician and programmer. It is not a complete project--obviously nobody wants to take credits from me right now.

Project 1 is the one I felt very sad about. A project which I did for the entire first half yr by myself. Once it was ready, team member A and B both came in to take the project away from me. (of course, both are C's favorites. Ironically, when C was about to leave, these two persons treated him suddenly extremely mean!) Anyway, team member A filled her name as the project biostatistican for this project after data lock(3/31). Shall I argue with her to get back the biostatistician for project 1? The truth is that: I was there till end of May. then She started to involve in this project. From then till around end of June, I was totally kicked out off from this project. But then, they realized there is a modeling not done. C again put me back to this project, and clearly restated that I am the project biostatistician (he wrote this in his email) and assigned me to finish this modeling. I am not sure how much gain I can obtain if I fight with her for this issue (even if I win). I just don't like her so shameless to take other person's work and treat it as herself. I also don't known what impression the new boss will have on me. But, If I let it go, team member A might 得寸進尺.
What shall I do? Please tell me what I should do wisely! Thanks very mcuh I

所有跟帖: 

你是不是把這些家夥慣壞了,想怎麽著你就怎麽著,還敢 -我邊走邊問- 給 我邊走邊問 發送悄悄話 我邊走邊問 的博客首頁 (86 bytes) () 09/10/2009 postreply 03:58:32

我要是你,我會跟那個主動替你填表的女的說: -清風蝶影- 給 清風蝶影 發送悄悄話 清風蝶影 的博客首頁 (455 bytes) () 09/10/2009 postreply 10:46:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!