It really really depends on the company,

When my hu*****and was laid off, the HR of his company (a big Internet company) told them orally (because their written letters didn’t state clearly whether it’s allowed or not): if you find a new job before the official termination date, we will be happy for you but just don’t tell us and we will not actively chase you and find it out. If you find a job after you get the severance package, that’s great too, so go ahead for the new job and while enjoying the severance package. So some of my hu*****and’s ex-coworkers took both severance package and a new job after the official termination date.

So do check with the company and hear what they say. Some companies are very tolerant with this but some are not.

所有跟帖: 

失業救濟+ S package ??? new job + S package -南門野菜- 給 南門野菜 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2009 postreply 13:14:49

這位妹妹,severance package 是公司給的package,不是失業救濟 -大虎小虎的娘- 給 大虎小虎的娘 發送悄悄話 大虎小虎的娘 的博客首頁 (50 bytes) () 08/18/2009 postreply 13:38:21

I know. You can get both of them at same time. -嚇你一跳- 給 嚇你一跳 發送悄悄話 (552 bytes) () 08/18/2009 postreply 14:05:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!