回複:能吃回頭草嗎?

I saw this case at my company in the past. When a new department was formed, every one thought that department would be the focus of the future direction. People from various other departments compete to join the new department. 2 years later, it turned out that the new department was not that successfully, a few people left. One of them went back to the original department where he came from. The guy is very stable at the original department now.

A few key points as I see in his case:
1. Originally when he left his original department, it was understood by people because every one thought the new department would be the center of the new world. Two years later, when the new department did not fly as it was expected, it was also obvious to every one. So this guy's choice was understood by common people.
2. This guy has very good relationship with his original department manager. Actually, the original manager reached out to the new manager to say he needed the guy back.

So I think the key thing for you to successfully go back is: you have good relationship with the original manager, and your decision can be accepted by people around you with common sense.

- my 2 cents

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:能吃回頭草嗎? -changjiang- 給 changjiang 發送悄悄話 (37 bytes) () 07/24/2009 postreply 22:24:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!