Look for a business partner

Look for a business partner

I am looking for an enthusiastic business partner to develop a marketable and profitable software for documentations management in a specialized area of a special industry with deep pockets.

I am envisioning a web-based JAVA application. The most basic functions of such application should be:

(1) The software should implement an MS EXCEL style spreadsheet interface where document developer can enter information.
(2) The software should be able to track the change for every information change and notify the consumer of information of the change. If a change is made by document developer, an open ticket is made. The consumer who received notification of change needs to close the ticket, indicating the change is implemented.
(3) The software should be fast enough and be efficient.
…..
many others requirements. The functionalities are much more complicated than what is briefly outlined here.

Whom I am looking for:
(1) An enthusiastic doer with entrepreneur spirit.
(2) A well-educated individual with at least 5 years proven programming experience in Java and Java application.
(3) To be located in bay area preferably since I am located in bay area so that we can have easy communication.
(4) Small software company which has the capability to help me is very welcomed as well.

Compensation:

There will be no upfront payment from me. The business partner can get 20-30% of business equity.

Why do I think this software can make money:

I have been in this specialized area of a special industry with tons of money for more than a decade. During my career, I constantly observe that there is a significant communication and documents track problem between information owner and information consumer. Errors and inefficiency often occur due to miscommunication. However this is the industry highly regulated by government bodies. Error can cause fatal problem for the company business. I believe such application will be liked by the industry which has tons of cash on hand.

Currently, there is no such software on the market for this particular purpose.

Timeline:

I envision this application can be finished in 6-12 months on part-time basis. You can keep your full time job while working on this potentially profitable business.

What Can I offer:
I recently figured out this idea by gathering information from many companies in the industry. I have a full blueprint of the software and I will be the chief designer of this software. I will connect with industry folks and try to sell the software. We will need to find a sales person later on as well.

What can you offer:
Implement my idea according to my design. Make suggestions to functionalities.

If you are interested, please email richardz3333@hotmail.com. You are required to sign a confidentiality agreement before we can talk about business in very details.

Thanks for your attention and I hope I can find the right partner soon.

Don’t miss out this great opportunity! You have the skills which you do not know where to use. I have the idea and design, but do
not have the tools to implement my idea!

When you reply, please briefly introduce yourself and indicate why you can help to make the business happen.

所有跟帖: 

from the requirement you listed, you are not IT guy -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 15:59:40

i am not an IT guy. Otherwise, i will implement -d90- 給 d90 發送悄悄話 d90 的博客首頁 (82 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 16:02:25

Why do you want MS EXCEL style spreadsheet interface -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 (19 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 16:14:21

just bunch of rows and columns. maybe i -d90- 給 d90 發送悄悄話 d90 的博客首頁 (42 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 16:16:47

你可以先找一個高手,你提business requirement, 具體軟件要求讓他寫 -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 16:22:38

用java do something, look & feel 象MS -世界無童話- 給 世界無童話 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 16:18:07

有個地方你一定可以找到partner -想當高手- 給 想當高手 發送悄悄話 想當高手 的博客首頁 (81 bytes) () 07/22/2009 postreply 17:32:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!