隻是一個從笑壇轉來的笑話。

來源: anotherchinese 2009-07-14 21:37:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1024 bytes)
Same as you, 我的一貫原則是尊重領導。領導看大局,我顧細節。

我是搞機械設計的。一次生產部的製造工程師越俎代庖對一個有質量問題的產品作了東切一刀西磨一塊的改進,測試後這一不成形的樣品竟然過關了。此製造工程師立即報告給負責的董事,此董事立即開會要設計部 make drawing to duplicate exactly the dimensions of the sample. I said I need to talk to the manufacturing engineer first about the critical dimensions, since the product was symmetric, however the modification was not. This director lost his temper and yelled "do it now". OK, my fellows and I immediatedly to follow his instruction, however, I made 3 versions of drawings including the "stupid" version. ... eventually he understood what I said when there were only me in his office and pointed it out quietly.

When the boss is yelling and don't want to listen to any explanation, and is forcing you make a report saying something nonsense liket aluminum is stronger than stainless steel in tensile test, you will understand the special feeling of mine.

所有跟帖: 

yeah, aluminum IS stronger than stainless steel. I'm wrong? -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (51 bytes) () 07/14/2009 postreply 21:44:40

回複:yeah, aluminum IS stronger than stainless steel. I'm wrong? -AnotherChinese- 給 AnotherChinese 發送悄悄話 AnotherChinese 的博客首頁 (255 bytes) () 07/14/2009 postreply 21:58:45

真的假的?they really joked at you? or u r just joking with us? -戲雨飛鷹- 給 戲雨飛鷹 發送悄悄話 戲雨飛鷹 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2009 postreply 23:15:28

joke only, -anotherchinese- 給 anotherchinese 發送悄悄話 anotherchinese 的博客首頁 (62 bytes) () 07/15/2009 postreply 07:42:24

so what, you are not a teenage -waitGC- 給 waitGC 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2009 postreply 03:12:16

that's why I didn't kill -anotherchinese- 給 anotherchinese 發送悄悄話 anotherchinese 的博客首頁 (169 bytes) () 07/15/2009 postreply 06:48:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”