I experienced the similar stuation at work too. I can tell

來源: 小謀 2009-07-11 12:20:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1047 bytes)
why other group thinks you r rude but you and your surpervisor don't feel so.
The similar thing happened to the Jew's woman in our group. She doesn't know the work process of preparing the data file and she requested other group to help. At the meeting, she yelled at the person from other group and questioned that person in a very "rude" way. Her supervisor and me were also at the meeting and we don't feel that's rude. But the person who was helping her felt really being offended. He talked with me in the private later. and he also talked to his boss and also my boss.
He is the person who actually being affected(or accused) that's why he felt upset. Other people such the supervisor or me don't feel the same way as he did.
Just try to put yourself into other people's shoes, then you will understand.
I also needed same person's help later on. I used a very respectful way to talk to him and after the work's done, I appraised his work in the email and sent to his group. This really makes my work smooth.

所有跟帖: 

回複:I experienced the similar stuation at work too. I can tell -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (336 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 12:32:10

小謀 is your dear sister, not brother. :-) -振一- 給 振一 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 13:10:02

回複:小謀 is your dear sister, not brother. :-) -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (203 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 13:37:55

yeah but I am your brother, unfortunately. LOL -振一- 給 振一 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 14:14:12

回複:yeah but I am your brother, unfortunately. LOL -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (165 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 14:23:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”