回複:懇請建議:職場特殊案例

來源: hopesoon 2009-07-11 11:55:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1396 bytes)
I am sorry to know that you did not get a good score for your hard work.

Just be positive and take it as an extra lesson since I believe that you did good job overall. There are always spaces to improve for everyone. Some people are luckily to be beat up to improve and others are not.

I got a bad score too but I learnt a lot out of it. I was shocked when I saw my score for 2008 and was very upset. Certainly, my manager was so mean that he made up many untrue things in my review. Actually, it led me to quit my job although I don’t regret and still think it is good time to take a break and take care of other things in lift too. Now, I found another better fit job.

With time moving on, although I still believe that I have no problem with my technique skills and work, I started to realize that I was poor at my soft skills and communication skills which can be more important than work sometimes. Plus, we are Chinese and something we think it is good to do under our culture might not the case under American culture.

I think that your managers are nice and at least they seem sorry about it and want to help you improve. You will impress them by being a positive person.

BTW, I was a single mom with a kid not long ago and it is good to be positive and keep job under this economy.

Good luck and keep uo posted when you have time.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:懇請建議:職場特殊案例 -hopesoon- 給 hopesoon 發送悄悄話 (116 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 11:57:59

回複:回複:回複:懇請建議:職場特殊案例 -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (99 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 12:18:20

回複:回複:懇請建議:職場特殊案例 -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (708 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 12:12:16

堅強而又有智慧的媽媽,深深佩服,再讚一下! -振一- 給 振一 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 13:14:54

回複:堅強而又有智慧的媽媽,深深佩服,再讚一下! -Hill- 給 Hill 發送悄悄話 (10 bytes) () 07/11/2009 postreply 13:59:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”