Agree with Happynow,

來源: Diva311 2009-07-01 20:03:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1135 bytes)
I think you should leave hu*****and alone, yes, it's due to his ego, he doesn't want to talk about this to you, and also he doesn't want you worry, I would suggest that you just pretend everything is same as before, nothing happened, relax and happy, take him watch movie or shopping as before, then he will not feel pressured, things will work out itself, trust your hu*****and.

Understand you want to help, think you can talk to him, and discuss together on how to succeed in interviewing,as this is the way how a couple should be, but you just think from your side, not from his side, just think like this, if you were laid off for 4 months, whether you want your hu*****and worry everyday, I am sure you don't want to see hu*****and worry about you, you can not bear it to let him worry, is that right? If you agree on this, then you can understand him and know what you should do next.

There is no right or wrong, just men and women are different. Please don't talk about money, living expenses in front of him, pretend he still has job, and be relaxed and happy, he will really appreciate these for what you do for him. :)
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”