回複:回複:耐心。多思考CFO說的話,把你自己放在他們的

來源: cat2009 2009-06-13 20:41:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1682 bytes)
Thanks for the suggestion!! Yes, you are right. The VP of Finance and CFO are using me to push the Director A to work hard and share the information with them.

Here is the organization structure: VP Asia Finance, Director A report to my boss, but they also functional report to President, who was in HK. He was CEO before and was demoted as President. The current CEO was CFO before. But, many senior VPs still report to President. Therefore, The power is split between two sides, US vs. HK. I think that the real power is in HK.

On the other hand, my boss and CFO are in US, especially, my boss does not like to travel. Therefore, they use me to push Director A and Asia Finance to share information. Sometimes, I even think that they are creating conflicts between Director A and me on purpose. As two people compete, they will benefit. I also think that my boss swings between two parties and try to get the most benefits.

I also agree with you to unite as many people as I can and to establish creditability first. I did try to make a friend with the Director A, but failed. She told me that CFO told her during her interview that her position was filled already (means me). But, eventually, they hired her any way.

I think that it is tough to deal with her. She structured the project in a way that I could not get enough information and be compared with the local Financial Manager. She also used me as an example to show others that people following her will get opportunities.

Under current situation, I will focus on assignment and try to avoid conflict with her. In addition, try to get VP Asia Finance trust. Any suggestion?
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”