回複:爭強好鬥或計較都沒有錯, 但要把爭/記較的重點放對. 不要

來源: cat2009 2009-06-13 20:03:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1352 bytes)
Thanks everyone’s suggestion!! They are great and valuable. I went out today, just relax and enjoy. The sky is so blue and everything is so wonderful. Enjoy life!!

I also agree that I am little bit on the wrong direction, focus on too much about the title, rather then focus on assignments. This is why I like to be here. People here will give some objective suggestions. Statistically speaking, if majority people agree on some suggestions, usually, these are appropriate recommendations.

A couple points to clarify:

· I did talk to CFO directly twice. One is when I negotiate my starting date as my boss said that he couldn’t decide and need to ask CFO. The other is just recently as my boss is out for two week vacation. Of cause, this does not include that we chat with each other some times.

· When I joined the company, CFO did have a meeting with me, my boss and another director and give me an assignment, which has become part of my routine job.

In summary:

Focus on work assignment
United as many people as I can
Try to get multiple mentors

The best is, to be useful for both US and HK sides. I will take it as a learning experience.
I know that many of you are in Finance area. I’d like to make friends. Please feel free to QQ me. Again, thank for the advices.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”