should I move to the states?

來源: 300600 2009-06-08 19:35:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1426 bytes)
I have been worked in the states for few months,I like the job and get well paid. We are Canadian citizenship, having a nice house in Canada, LG and son are living there, son will go to high school this September. LG's company is not good, already stops all of the production lines, only engineers left, some of the engineers has already been sent back to home. Since it is hard for LG to find a job in the states now, he could not join me right away, after all he gets full paid, and waiting for the package or re-start of the production (80% impossible). My question is, should I move my son to USA for high school since my job is stable? Today I went to look for an apartment around the best high school, I felt so sad that we have to move back to an apartment. We have a really nice house in Canada which is close to the best school, each day it just takes my son five minutes to walk to school, and he does not like to move USA. But he said if there is no choice, he is flexible to come over, he also said that once we decide where he goes to high school, we have to stay there for four years. He does not want to move after high school. Should we sell the house in Canada, and move the family to USA, or I go back to Canada, at least I can find a post doctor position? So so confused. Here in the states, I hold TN visa, even could not get a Bank visa, rather than buying a house. Any comment will be very appreciated!

所有跟帖: 

回複:should I move to the states? -und- 給 und 發送悄悄話 (103 bytes) () 06/08/2009 postreply 19:53:50

Yes, move to US. -Kaolin007- 給 Kaolin007 發送悄悄話 (73 bytes) () 06/09/2009 postreply 06:25:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”