Mechanical engineer needed, contractor

Get an urgent email from a recruiter. Brother and sisters, whoever need this opportunities, please contact him. I do not know the guy, he knows my colleague.

Mechanical Engineer

“Primary responsibilities will center around full life cycle design and development using Autocad. The candidate will be designing new phones in a virtual environment. The ideal candidate will have worked with Pro E Wildfire as well (not a necessity however). My client is looking for the type of candidate who is interested and able to wear multiple hats outside of Autocad development. These duties will include root cause analysis, testing, and corrective action within the product development lifecycle.

This is a “start up” division of one of the largest electronic manufacturing service provides in the world. Being a new division they are very dead line driven and need people who can work (at times) under pressure and have that “whatever it takes” attitude to get things done…

Other tools used in the environment include: Cadence & Mentor Graphics”

Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated! You can contact me directly at the number below or email me at jfennell@rreliance.com. Either way I look forward to networking with you! Thank you in advance for your time.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!